IDEAS | BLOG | COURSES | PODCAST |VISUAL NOTES
PODCAST BY B.A.Gonczarek
A list of recorded conversations exploring many interesting ways how technology and knowledge are interrelated.
- A conversation with David Winkelman about, what we call "Digital Visual Literacy" — the skill of supporting conversation and remote calls with visuals to enable people to work more productively together.
- A conversation with Michelle Williams, the ignitED teacher about technology adoption in schools and how digital devices in the classroom are essential to close achievement gaps.
- During this in-depth conversation with Dr. David Grew, a radiologist and physician, we explore how the innovative art of visual storytelling can support communication between medical professionals and their patients.
- The science behind how we learn. A conversation with Reshan Richards, educator, writer and co-founder of Explain Everything whiteboard.
- A journey to the material foundation of the digital image and back. A conversation with the philosopher Thomas Nail.