The Qualified Self offers an excellent overview of the breadth and depth of issues related to self-tracking cultures.
The Qualified Self
by Deborah Lupton
Published: April 2016
Length: 240 pages
Time to read: 9h
- Sep 19, 2020How to integrate data teams into organization in an effective way, enabling executive data science practices.
- May 16, 2019The book explores how data has acquired such an important capacity . Expert international contributors consider political questions about data and the ways it provokes subjects to govern themselves by making rights claims.
- Apr 24, 2018One of the best books on management, tasks, goals and their measurement. Full of stories from successful companies (like Google).
- Apr 6, 2018Data science primer explaining its evolution, relation to machine learning, current uses, data infrastructure issues, and ethical challenges.
- Feb 27, 2018Data is replacing money as the driver of market behavior. Big finance and big companies will be replaced by small groups and individual actors who make markets instead of making things