During this in-depth conversation with Dr. David Grew, a radiologist and physician, we explore how the innovative art of visual storytelling can support communication between medical professionals and their patients.
Core concepts we discussed:
- Importance of Health Literacy
- Using visuals to get to the core of complex issues
- The paradox of using computers and software for more human connection
- Visuals as shortcuts to understanding
- Prioritizing authenticity over polished perfection
Listen to the conversation:
And here’s the map of various concepts we flagged during our conversation. Use controls in the lower-right corner to zoom-in.