The sum of creative and logical thinking combined to produce something meaningful and take ideas forward.
Books (9 of 19)
- William Duggan has conducted pioneering research on strategic intuition and for the past three years has taught a popular course at Columbia Business School on the subject. He now gives us this eye-opening book that shows how strategic intuition lies at the heart of great achievements throughout human history.Jul 7, 2019
- The book covers recent theoretical, empirical, and practical developments that provide a solid basis for the practice of collaborative innovationApr 30, 2019
- The handbook introduces creativity scholarship by summarising its history, major theories and assessments, how creativity develops across the lifespan, and suggestions for improving creativity.Apr 24, 2019
- Marketing and Selling Disruptive Products to Mainstream Customers. The book illustrates existence of a vast chasm between the early adopters and the early majority in the Technology Adoption Life CycleJan 28, 2014
- Using a list of more than 2,000 successful innovations the book explores these insights to diagnose patterns of innovation, and to evaluate how firms are performing against competitors. The framework has proven to be one of the most enduring and useful ways to start process of transformation.Apr 15, 2013
- A comprehensive perspective on the micro- and macroeconomics of innovation. The book breaks new ground in identifying and analyzing the key ingredients driving economic growth.Jan 24, 2010
- A collection of essays brings psychiatric and philosophical authority to the discussion of an important topic - creativity. AN enormous amount of seminal works on creativity. Individual papers are all classics.Jun 1, 1976
- An exploration of a large number of major and increasingly complex problems facing human society. Homer-Dixon fears that it is: "the hour is late," and we're blindly "careening into the future."Oct 17, 0200
- Will we all be better off having fully-evolved AI to our disposal? Or will it cause turmoil on a job market? Any serious exploration of such topics should begin with thorough read of this book.
- In the new product development (NPD) unacceptably high failure rates have often been related to insufficiencies during the early development phases. Nevertheless, only little effort is devoted to the early phases, and managers often indicate the front end as being one of the greatest weaknesses in product innovationJan 19, 1999
Scientific Papers (3 of 8)
- Albert Hirschman’s originality lies in his general approach to problem-solving which is hidden behind the complexity of his oeuvre. This article intends to disentangle the intricacies of his work and to reveal his specific mode of investigation.Jul 9, 2019
- Empirical investigation of the drivers of growth must shift down to a more microeconomic level. policy choices at the local level affect growth. Both theory and empirics need to downshift to the microeconomic level if we are to make advances in identifying specific means of encouraging innovation and growth.Jul 7, 2019
- On the super-additive contribution of original breakthrough invention and “mere imitation” and active sharing of IP instead of hoarding it.Jan 1, 2003